Recents in Bollywood Movies

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

When Katrina Kaif Said, “Ranbir Kapoor May Not Love Me Completely”, Anticipating The Fear Of Her Heartbreak While Standing At Altar/Mandap With Him

When Katrina Kaif Said, "Ranbir Kapoor May Not Love Me Completely", Anticipating The Fear Of Her Heartbreak
When Katrina Kaif Said She “Anticipating The Fear Of Her Heartbreak” (Picture Credit: Rajneeti Poster)

Ranbir Kapoor had often made headlines owing to his personal life. Recently, his previous love life again made headlines when his mother and actress Neetu Kapoor shared a cryptic Insta story that netizens thought was a dig at his ex-lover – Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif. Soon netizens had a field job as they dug RK, DP and Kat’s old interview talking about love and heartbreak. In today’s throwback piece, we bring you a story of the time when Katrina had opened up about her fear of heartbreak.

After being head-over-heels in love, Kat and RK broke up in 2016. While the duo continues to be cordial with each other, they moved on and got married to the love of their lives. Scroll down to read about today’s throwback piece!

Throwback to when Katrina Kaif opened up about how the anticipation of heartbreak was her only fear. The Phone Bhoot actress had once told GQ, “My greatest fear is that if and when I get married and I am standing at the altar or the mandap, he (Ranbir) may not love me completely. That he may not know his mind well enough to be making those commitments. The anticipation of heartbreak is my only fear.”

Katrina Kaif had also opened up about her rough relationship with Ranbir Kapoor’s parents. In the same interview she had added, “I am not as close to Ranbir’s family as I would like. But I would like to hang out with them more. Family would be a defining factor when I make the decision to marry. I am a very responsive person. So, if my partner gives me what I need, I can be the best girlfriend you can wish for.”

Katrina married Vicky Kaushal in 2021, while Alia and RK got married in an intimate ceremony in April 2022. The Kapoor couple is currently co-parenting their newborn girl Raha Kapoor.

Must Read: Palak Tiwari Indulges In PDA With Ibrahim Ali Khan? A Netizen Claims & Adds, “She Was Partying At The Same Club… Get A Room”

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Google News

The post When Katrina Kaif Said, “Ranbir Kapoor May Not Love Me Completely”, Anticipating The Fear Of Her Heartbreak While Standing At Altar/Mandap With Him appeared first on Koimoi.



from Koimoi https://ift.tt/8S0kZuq

No comments:

Post a Comment